Which saw to use?
I have a block of Leopard wood I want to cut into 9 smaller blocks. What's the best way to cut this so it comes out right?
The block is 7" X 7" X 2.25".

A. Table saw with a thin kerf rip blade.
B. RAS with regular combo blade.
C. Bandsaw with average tooth count blade.
Depends, what size are the 9 blocks you want?
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
if you want them to be square cubes a regular kerf blade will do it in the least amount of cuts

TS or RAS will work fine.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

About 2 1/3" sq.
If it is something I want looking the best when done, and I think Leapordwood is something you are probably going to want to maintain appearance on, I would use a BS for the smaller kerf. This allows shallow passes on the jointer/planer, but maybe with your small stick with a hand plane to get the saw marks off, and clean up the piece.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I don't own a jointer or a planer. I am making bottle stoppers out of these blocks.
If you're making bottle stoppers, use the bandsaw. Less waste.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Herb G said:

About 2 1/3" sq.

Where is the extra 1/16" in thickness coming from then?
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

AHill said:

If you're making bottle stoppers, use the bandsaw. Less waste.

That's kind of the way I was leaning. The other saws scare me when it comes to making dust with them.
+1 on BS
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.