Some pics of my latest pieces.
Hi guys, I have hade quite a few people email me and ask what I have been up to lately and all I can say is it is busy. I don't have a whole lot of free time so I don't get to post very often but I do drop in and see what is going on. I guess I will just post pictures of a few of the pieces I have built in the last year or so. I know how much you guys love pictures :-) This by all means is not everything I have built but represents some of the nicer pieces that stand out in my mind.

Good grief, Dave, you did all those in a year. I was just thinking you had been absent for quite some time and wondered what you've been up to. Really good stuff, I see. Just beautiful work, as always. How you cranked that all out in a year leaves me speechless. Now take a vacation - you've earned it (I'm sure.)

John

jteneyck said:

Good grief, Dave, you did all those in a year. I was just thinking you had been absent for quite some time and wondered what you've been up to. Really good stuff, I see. Just beautiful work, as always. How you cranked that all out in a year leaves me speechless. Now take a vacation - you've earned it (I'm sure.)

John

I wasn't done yet and that is probably about 1/3rd of the pieces I have built in the last year or so. A lot of pieces are copies of previous orders or just nothing I feel is worth posting. A chest of drawers is a chest of drawers right :-)
Really nice stuff. I love your work.

Do you do this out of your garage? I remember some pics before that they were outside some home.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Incredible Dave!

---
See ya later,
Bill
Wow.... Just wow. I get really excited when I don't screw up my small work. Of course, I am just a hobbyist. I don't have clients... just family and friends that I give the stuff to.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Dave Diaman said:

[blockquote]jteneyck said:

John

I wasn't done yet and that is probably about 1/3rd of the pieces I have built in the last year or so. A lot of pieces are copies of previous orders or just nothing I feel is worth posting. A chest of drawers is a chest of drawers right :-)

[/blockquote]

Not one of yours.

So now I'm completely humbled.

John
John Mihich said:

Really nice stuff. I love your work.

Do you do this out of your garage? I remember some pics before that they were outside some home.

I do currently work out of a 20x20 garage. We are in the process of moving though and I will be getting a nice big detached shop at our new house. It will about triple the current square footage I have. Needless to say I am a little excited.
Nice stuff. Incredibly nice stuff.
You have the tough part down....
Just
Go
Do it
!
Woodwork... It's what I do for a living.
(well, such as it may be, It's my job)
((cept my boss is a @#!*&))
I think I'm gonna fire myself for that