Whaaaaaaaat thhhhhheeeeeee......
Seriously? Pickup truck as a clamp? Working with a swarm of bees nesting in your saw? Freehanding cuts on the table saw? Using the table saw as an upside-down planer? Going through the trouble of putting edge-banding on and using screws where you can see them? Wrapping an outdoor 'structure' with shrink wrap to make a finishing room? I'm only halfway through this video and just had to share.

Playground of the not-so-safe

Hot wife made up for it though... (Check out around 0:40 - they're lugging a branch up and the guy is huffing & puffing, the wife is carrying her end like ho-hum. )
"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
I am speechless.

3:30 was a part where I laughed out loud.

Could you imagine having them live next door? Yikes.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

"The first part was we had to make the legs. We made the legs all the same length..."

And that's barely 1 min into the video. Jiminy.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Watched it to the end and thought, if nothing else, they're amusing and resourceful. But then, after they'd finished the silly little table, they went on to do OUTTAKES! Are they auditioning for HGTV or DIY???
Bob
The link is not playing on my Ipad. What is the video call so I can find it.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
This is priceless. There is a fine line between these guys and Red Green.

They say the best parodies are the ones that keep you guessing as to whether they are being done for real, or if they are being done for comic effect. This one had me stumped for a long time until I realized that it truly was NOT intended to be funny.

Thanks for sharing.
A retirement dedicated to fine woodworking and bad golf.
That was amazing.
3finger said:

This is priceless. There is a fine line between these guys and Red Green.

Thats exactly what I thought.....he needs to get duct tape skills.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Give them credit. Using a cordless reciprocating saw, a skilsaw, a HF belt sander, and a wobbly table saw, they made a nice rustic table, 4" thick, with a nice surface finish. Shows you don't have to have fancy tools to be effective. Production value of the video for entertainment was awesome. Never saw a table saw used as an inverted sled for planing before. Sweet. Where's the like button?
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Boatman53 said:

The link is not playing on my Ipad. What is the video call so I can find it.
Jim

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_qQw0MsJ4I

If you press and hold on the image in the OP, it should open a popup that lets you open the link in a new tab. That will be in youtube and able to play. The URL is above.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow