I Finally Finished My Bench
Well, it took thirteen months, but I finally finished my workbench.

If you're interested, you can find loads more photos on my blog:

The Ambidextrous Grizz-ubo Workbench

Jonathan
That's stunning. Congratulations on finishing it. I was wondering how you moved it, but then read your blog. Hopefully you've got some big beefy friends to help move it back inside.

Steve
Well done! Very nice looking. Congrats.
Victor

"The cure for anything is saltwater....sweat, tears or the sea." Isak Dinesen
Nice bench! But it looks like it has some vises
That is gorgeous. Wanna build one for me? I just noticed the hinges on the bottom shelf. I'm guessing you have storage beneath?
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Glorious!

Aren't you going to be afraid to use it now?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Very nice. I am sure you will get many tears of use from it, looks very sturdy.
Wow! That's a beauty! What kind of wood did you use? I like it a lot. You will enjoy using it. You might as well go ahead and whack the top with a hammer or something else heavy and put a dent in it. It will happen sooner or later, probably sooner. If you do it now, it will save you a lot of anxiety.
A beauty indeed.

Pam
Well worth the wait!! Looks great. I like the twin vises on the end. They can be used together, or for separate tasks. Was there a specific purpose you had in mind when you chose that option?
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com