A Disston 77 Gloat - 8 inch
I got this for $129 to my door. It is a Disston and Sons #77, 8 inch saw. It is perfectly straight and the handle is perfect except for some finish loss!
pat
" />

" />

" />
Whoah, that is a cutie!! Nicely done - - - -

Dave B
That is some serious suckage right there!!!! Very nice saw. Where did you find it hiding at that price?

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
This just in: due to record levels of suckage in the St Charles, MO area, scientists have reported first confirmed instance of climate change.

That's a beauty!
Jonathan S said:

That is some serious suckage right there!!!! Very nice saw. Where did you find it hiding at that price?

ebay, buy it now. I think I stumbled across it about 10 minutes after it was posted. Could not hit buy it now fast enough!
pat
Nice. Thanks for the photos.
Great buy, Pat. That thing is a beauty!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
upon closer inspection, it looks like it is crosscut. I can't imagine an 8 inch saw coming from the factory as a crosscut but it does have the 45 degree bevel
pat
It's haunted.

Better send it away before all the other saws get ideas.

Thou doth suck, mightily.
The saw looks very nice, but just want makes this saw worth so much money?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.