Window Guy could use some Help
I emailed Window Guy (Steve) today, asking about where he has been. In reply I received the following from his wife, Debbie.:

"Steve has been in the hospital since Christmas Day; It has been quite a roller coaster ride with the ups and downs. We brought him in as he had difficulty breathing and retaining fluid. While in ER, his EKG was doing funny things so they wanted to be sure he was not having a heart attack. Well, they did a CT Scan with contrast which set his kidneys into failure. Loooooooong story short, kidney failure led to his needing dialysis. Then his IV became infected and gave him infection which turned into pneumonia. And he had to be intubated(tube in throat) 3 times. At hospital now and today is better day. The throat tube came out. He remains on dialysis to remove fluid at faster pace and in hopes kidneys will kick in and start working once again."

I asked if I could let the guys on the forum know, and she said it was OK. I also promised a few prayers for Steve. When Debbie told Steve, he was "he was VERY touched & appreciative." and "we accept ANY & ALL PRAYERS; A lot of prayer and faith has helped us thru all of this"

What do you say, fellows, can we whip a few words up for Steve to The Big Man?
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
You bet! It's a done deal.
Wow. What a ride indeed.
My prayers for a speedy recovery.
Ag
Wow, that's really too bad. I've met Steve and he's just such a nice guy. I certainly hope he has a full and speedy recovery.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Yes sir. Steve is one of the good guys.
Prayers sent.
Good thoughts for Steve, a great guy, it sure sounds like a list of things went wrong in his treatment.
Prayers from Hawaii.
my wife says i can make almost anything except money
I'm with ya, Steve. Get better.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Joe

Can you tell him I have been praying for him for a while and hope to see him back soon

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.