Loc: Des Moines, IA
When posting in this forum, please observe the following guidelines:
To help keep as many different threads on each page, please use only one thread for multiple items. The multiple items can be noted in the thread title.
- This forum is for selling/swapping tools. If you're not looking to buy, sell, or trade, your post is off-topic and subject to deletion.
- Clearly state what you're selling or looking for, and the price you have in mind.
- If you are advertising or associated with a business, that's fine, but you need to be up front about this fact.
- It's helpful to others if you include your location in your post. You may want to also put it in the subject line of your posting.
- If you feel someone's asking price is out of line, it's often more polite to contact them via private message rather than posting in their thread. Use your best judgement.
- It is courteous to post a follow-up when the item has been bought or sold.
- If you'd like to disable replies to your post, send a private message to one of the moderators to the Tool Swap 'n Sell forum.
- Posts omitting either description or price will be deleted without notice.
- Posts that direct people to other ads off-site, such as eBay auctions or Craigslist ads, are also subject to deletion.
- When listing multiple items, use a single thread instead of multiple threads.
If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line at [Email]firstname.lastname@example.org.[/Email]
(The original posting of these guidelines was slightly different. If you have suggestions, let me know.)
Edited by Blacky's Boy (08/16/12 06:51 AM)