Who are you
Ok folks, let's put at least a first name with the moniker. I hate calling people ert321

I'm Anthony "Yak" Yakonick. I'll answer to Anthony or Yak Mom used to get very upset when someone called me Tony

51, been turning since 1994, someday I'll get good.
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

I'm Troy.
I also answer to ,"coffee's ready" and "free wood".

I just started turning a couple of months ago and have already spent my children's inheritance.Good times!
"Most people think small because most people are afraid of success, afraid of making decisions, afraid of winning. And that gives people like me a great advantage."

--Donald J. Trump
Steve Hamilton
Turning for about 4 years
If Mom used all three of my names
I was in trouble.

Grumpa steve
Ian Manley
been turning about 4 years , prefer segmented but will turn anything I can.

IAN
Well, my username here is my real name. I'm Matt. Air Force for 13 years. Software Engineer for the past 7. Just recently decided to get back into woodworking after a 15 year hiatus. I answer to lots of things. Matt, Matt-man, Gatman, and I answer to my wife for everything. Looking to get my first lathe real soon after Christmas. Just don't know which one it's going to be. Versatile but not a tiny one. I already know I want to do pens and bowls. Not large bowls, mind you. Not looking for my 'last lathe' just a pretty good one.
Me? My real name is Mutley. 48. Been turning for 3-1/2 years.

Never, under ANY circumstances, make the last cut.

Three Seasons Woodturnings
Jason 26
Been turning for 1 whole week
Real name, Reed. Been turning almost 10 years now. My flat work is falling off. robo hippy came from a construction job years ago. Would twirl my hammer around and try to get it into the hammer loop on my belt (like robo cop), and was wearing a big knee brace, one guy on the crew shouts out "hey, its robo hippy", and I kind of liked it. I am/was kind of a hippy type, at least some what alternative.

robo hippy
Al

...and I have a woodhead!

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
Well, my name is Mike... last name starts with Bum... so hence the nick name "Bummer" Have had a lathe (just a Jet 1236) for a few years now but am still pretending to be a turner. My wife is the turner. Still more into flat work but get more interested in turning as time goes on.