Zoetrope
That's a really cool project.
Pretty neat. Where can a person get pictures like that to use?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
that is a cool project
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
I need to start a folder of ideas like this, or knowing me a file or somesuch on the 'puter.
Bump
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
So you use a different motion picture in front of every window?

How do you spin it and keep it rotating?

I like it also and think kids would like it also and even better if they made drawings or cut them out and installed them.

Good work

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Martin S. said:

Bump

thanks for the bump. I had missed this thread.

It is definitely
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I don't think I've ever seen one before. Very cool! Thanks for bumping it.
Rodney
Thanks for the bump guys!

I did do a full write up on my process if you're interested in my methods: https://shop-time.net/making-wooden-zoetrope/
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
Thanks for the write up.