Another Harbor Freight Gem
When I set out to build my deck I needed a support for the long boards I would have to cut on my miter saw. I could have cobbled something together but as I was looking around Harbor Freight I spotted this roller stand. For all of $15 it was everything I needed, adjustable height, roller, plenty strong, and collapsable for storage. I've used it for the past month and have been very pleased. The roller is extremely handy in being able to slide a long heavy board into position for cutting. I leave it out in the rain, too, and it has showed no ill effects as the frame is painted and the roller is chromed. When the deck is done I think I'll find it handy for supporting long boards coming out of the planer or drum sander.

John
They are ok, but if you snag one at the store make sure you put it through it's paces first. Open, close, raise and lock, make sure lock works, lower, and will it do it twice.

Sounds picky, but at the store level it took me checking 3 to find one that passed all of the checks. In use all other brands of roller stands have been better, maybe it's just the ones local, but I would call it passable, not a Gem.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Looks exactly like a pair I bought at Menard's (sale at $10 each) and they have really earned their keep for me. Mine has only been used in the shop for infeed/outfeed/support use, definitely not Festool caliber, but a very good buy. Getting mine to sit flat on the floor has been the biggest challange.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I can't remember where I got them, but I have 2 of those type of roller stands I used for outfeed rollers for my table saw. They also come in handy when I run something really long through my planer.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
The only thing I have a problem with them is sometimes I don't tighten the handle enough and the roller will slowly lower. My issue - but one you should remember.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
I have a similar roller stand. I found using it as an outfeed roller, it would feed the wood away from the fence if not aligned right.
I cut a piece of 2" (?) pvc tubing, lengthwise, to cover the roller, long enough to cover the uprights that hold the roller axle, which will keep the pvc from turning. This way the wood slides on the pvc, and there is no steering affect.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Yup not a bad stand. It's the same one that sears sells. Same build quality etc, wouldn't be surprised if it were exactly the same plant in china.

Often sears has them on sale for $12 too.
I have a roller stand, and also the Rigid flip-top support (just slides; no roller), and much prefer the flip-top. Never an issue with alignment, other than height, and just seems easier to use. And with the flip-top, it will handle more stock sag than the small roller. But it does take more force to slide something over it rather than roll. Each has its advantages, and I'm glad I have both.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
I too have the same stand and works fine. I actually use it to prop up my extension table more than anything else. My handle broke right away, so I replaced it with a bold that I welded a flat bar on. So it is a "T" type handle now, and works well.
It's funny. I also hold up part of my assembly table using one. I also use one for my mechanics table that I take out with me with my potable tool chest. I know I could use other ways but these are light and do the job.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.