manufactured (store bought) handles
I had one of my shop made favorite handles come apart today. I'm wondering what your favorite manufactured handles are? I have no desire to make one because I'm liking the ability to switch tools in a handle with just a couple of screws. Right now I'm leaning toward the hosaluk's because of the different sized holes in each end. But the oneways offer the same thing

All comments appreciated.
Out of the ones I have, Oneway and D Way, I still prefer wood. Not too heavy, not too light. Now, Brent English of Robust tools and lathes had collets for wood handles that are like the collets on your router, so you get a really good grip. I think sizes are 5/8, 1/2 and 3/8, but not positive. I still have to get some.

robo hippy
Thanks Robo, I guess I should also ask if folks prefer steel or aluminum.
Angus

I prefer wood and the ones that are shaped like Packard's brand works best for me. I also like EZ tool handles which also fit very nice. I did try Aluminum and Steel/Plastic and they just did not feel right.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I like Doug Thompson's handles. They come in different lengths and you can change the steel shot ballast in them if you choose to. Doug says the steel shot also helps dampen the vibrations you get while cutting, but I haven't noticed that much. The thing I like best about them is they have an octagonal cross section, so the tool doesn't roll around on the table, and its easier to turn as I reorient the tool into a cut. Sometimes, if the wood is a little catchy, a round handled tool slips easier than one that's got a faceted handle.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I have the Hosaluk handle for my Ci1 scraper and mega eliminator. I find it comfortable enough.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Steve do you use the steel or aluminum?
AHill said:

I like Doug Thompson's handles. They come in different lengths and you can change the steel shot ballast in them if you choose to. Doug says the steel shot also helps dampen the vibrations you get while cutting, but I haven't noticed that much. The thing I like best about them is they have an octagonal cross section, so the tool doesn't roll around on the table, and its easier to turn as I reorient the tool into a cut. Sometimes, if the wood is a little catchy, a round handled tool slips easier than one that's got a faceted handle.

+1
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Most of mine are wood but I do have a couple of Doug Thompson's. I like them ok. The Jimmy Clewes wooden adapters look interesting but they cost as much as a complete handle from others. I like the look and design of the handles from Johannes Michelson but they are very expensive.
Steve K

Steel. Stiffness of aluminum is 1/3 that of steel and with the potential of a large amount of overhang using the mega eliminator I want a stiffer handle.
Cellulose runs through my veins!