I Continue to be Amazed ....
at the quality of the hand tools that Admiral finds and sells here on Woodnet. In every case of tools that I've purchased from him, the product received matches or exceeds the description listed on S&S. Thanks Rich, you sure make my shopping easier.

r
Delighted!
I just got a beautiful Stanley #7 from the Admiral.
Put it right to work!
It is like new!
Now I have to build a bigger tool box to keep it in!
Ag
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
+1
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
lilrichard2 said:

at the quality of the hand tools that Admiral finds and sells here on Woodnet. In every case of tools that I've purchased from him, the product received matches or exceeds the description listed on S&S. Thanks Rich, you sure make my shopping easier.

That was my experience.
+ A WHOLE LOT OF TIMES!!!

I don't know how many tools I've bought from Admiral, but there's been a lot. All of them have been outstanding quality at better than reasonable prices.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I've never bought anything from him.
That said, he has helped me out nonetheless.
I PM a question, he answers with a wealth of knowledge.

Stand up guy.
Thanks everyone, I try.

Somebody tell all of this to my wife!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Funny think about Woodnet. One day you're a curmudgeon and the next you're a hero.

I've been very satisfied with my acquisitions as well - especially the last one - a really neat old Norlund small axe head that managed to make the short list of tools I took to Maine this summer. Worked like a charm.

Steve
My go to #3 plane came from Rich
+1