Panel Saw with Ebony handle
That's gorgeous
"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

My Woodworking Blog: A Riving Home
Absolutely at the top of my wish list is a back saw from Two Lawyers tools. Someday.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Gregory of Sherwood Forest said:

Absolutely at the top of my wish list is a back saw from Two Lawyers tools. Someday.

I have been thinking the Dovetail and Panel saws.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Gorgeous!
Love it, another great job Guy's. Glad to see you making saws again, one day I hope to own one.

Steve
Well, I must say a very nice looking saw. Love the stainless with the ebony. My compliments.
BontzSawWorks.net
The word Sinister usually has a bad, or evil connotation. But at first glimpse it rolled through my brain, but in a good, maybe sexy kind of way.

saw
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Klaus!

That is elegance!

-g-
Beautiful saw!

So I have to ask: taper-ground?
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop

Outstanding!
The wrong kind of non-conformist.

http://www.norsewoodsmith.com