Milwaukee M-12 Jigsaw
Anyone have one and like/dislike it?
Comments welcome!
Ag
my 2 cents: I've had one for the last 3 years. I've got a Makita barrel grip that I prefer for power, cut control and overall smoothness but the Milwaukee holds it's own well enough and I grab it, more often than not, for convenience. I like the LED lighting, decent power and battery life (with red high-cap batteries.) Cut control is very good for a top-handle saw. Blade changes are easy...uses t-shank blades.

If I need to do precision work I grab the Makita...it just has more heft. I got my jigsaw as a free bare-tool but I would have bought it nonetheless and have been very happy with the M12 family: have 5 tools, 2 chargers and 8 batteries (which are all holding charge after 3-8+ years.)
I have one. I like it a lot. I use my Bosch when I need power and control but for quick cuts, I use the M-12 jigsaw. I have 8 tools, 12 batteries that are going strong since my first tool in 2010.

Ken
Thanks for the replies, fellows.
I am already invested in the M-12 system.
Have 2 corded jigsaws which I am not happy with.
Will consider this one.
Ag
I have one as well as most of the M12 tools. I like the jigsaw a lot. It is not a heavy duty saw as has already been stated. Since I use it at work, it gets a lot of use. Thee are numerous times where we grab the cordless version instead of the corded Bosch. Definitely worth the money.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Oh yeah, I forgot to add, it works best with the 4 ah battery, not the smaller ones.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Ty.
Ag.
How does it compare to it's big brother in M18 family? I may be looking at either in the future. Dan
I would imagine that the M18 is heavier, stronger and just bigger overall. I have never used the M18 version so I can't compare.

Garry