Minimalist Comb Armchair
With apologies to the designer http://windsorchairplans.com/, and the wonderful chair builders here on Woodnet, I offer this:

Ag
AgGEM, you've got nothing to apologize for as it looks great. I really like the finish on it. Can you give some details please?
I love it, you should be proud.
Bill
Thanks. I've seen some really nice chairs here, this one dose not measure up to the chairs other 'netters have shared. But it is mine, it is a goal accomplished, and I can sit in it.
I broke all of the rules, building it. No green timber, no steam bending, no milk paint. Probably a few more....

Finish is three coats of flat latex red, and one coat of bluish green. all, vigorously rubbed out between coats. Then waxed with Howard's Bees Wax Polish to bring up some luster.

Some variation from the plans too, not by choice but the result looks nicer I think. The crest spindles called for eight of them, I used six and that allowed room to shape the crest ends a bit.
Ag
OK, I give up. How did you do that without steam bending?

Nice job. And I like that finish.

Steve
Steve,
Arm - glue - lamination around the bending form.
Each maple strip about 1/8 thick. Liquid Hide Glue for lots of time to work with it.
Same with the crest, three pieces of maple long grain glue up with PVA glue and cut out on the band saw.
Ag
Aha.

Thanks. That's a lot of strips.
Nice looking chair. No apologies needed. Seat looks very comfortable. Love the color.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Great job! How did you carve the seat?
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe