I hit the jackpot today
I hit a yard sale just 2.5 miles from my house today. OMG, the tools.

I got a Davis and Wells 6" long bed jointer, a Davis and Wells 12" table saw, a Progress Machinery 6" belt sander, plus a bunch of metal lathe accessories. It took me three trips to haul it all.

Wow! Nice haul.

Those are some interesting chucks, too.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
There are some interesting lathe parts. There's a 6" Pratt-Burnerd metal lathe chuck, a 3" Delta faceplate, three arbors for a Delta wood lathe, a Rockwell 3 jaw chuck with a no.3 or 4 morse taper, and a aluminum rig that I have no idea about.

The table saw may be a 14", I haven't measured it yet. It has a 5 horse motor.

That is one huge score!

Are you going to be passing any of this haul on to fellow woodnetters
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

It's only a jackpot if you didn't pay much, otherwise, I could hit the jackpot at Grizzly and buy all that too- for a price.
That aluminum rig is interesting.

My first thought was some sort of gear puller or portable press. Then I saw the steel key.

I hope that someone recognizes it and tells us.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I managed to get the jointer cleaned up and put back together. It was a battle, dodged rain drops all afternoon.

That looks great Steve.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Looks MUCH better now; the early pics looked like a pile of rust and pitting waiting for a month of rehab and frustration. Obviously, it was only light surface rust and some kind of "glazed" finish.

Good for you Steve, good for you