Rust prevention for RAS ways?
After buying a Dewalt 7790, ras from the orig owner, I want to protect the machined ways from rust. Right now, they look new.
What do people use to protect them, in rust prone, high humidity (SW FL)?
Wax? Dry Teflon? White Lightnin (Bike lube)?
A/C is out of the question.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
There is a product called Way Lube.

I must offer some corrosion protection. Other than that Boeshield has worked for me on all machined surfaces.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
Paraffin.
CorrosionX
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I use Johnson's paste wax on everything needing rust prevention in my shop...
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
I don't use anything, but then I don't live in FL.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.