Sump Pump
I will be running a Sump Pump PVC pipe to exit the water from the pump. I'm planning to have the pipe run along a rafter under the living room and it will be attached to that rafter.

Is there a way to attach the pipe that will minimize the vibration and noise so that it is not a problem in the living room?

Any insulators that anyone would recommend?
A regular stand-off will work.
Regular foam pipe insulation at the hanging points.

Al
Some people are like a Slinky. Not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy. Blessed are the peacemakers.
Allen said:

Al

The answer.

...and not the squeaky plastic type pipe insulation. The good quality soft black sponge stuff.

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
woodhead said:

[blockquote]Allen said:

Al

The answer.

...and not the squeaky plastic type pipe insulation. The good quality soft black sponge stuff.

Al

[/blockquote]

Yeah rubitex. Available in 1/2" and 3/4" wall thickness. Works well at absorbing sound.
Sioux Chief makes a universal PVC pipe hanger called "ZipStick" that I use for hanging or strapping. Use the rubber off the old sump pump check valve to wrap around the outside of the pipe and then set the ZipStick over it. Works great!
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.