You'd think it would be the other way around--
Twice now I have sent LOML to the lumberyard and they have sold him junk they know I wouldn't buy. Couple days ago, I bought a sheet of 3/4" BC ply. The guy removed the warped, dried-out, walked on, scratched up cover piece to load me a decent one. Guess which one they sold LOML today. He said by the time he got out there, they had it turned over so he didn't see how bad it was. It's going back tomorrow.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Not good - is there another source?

Doug
Nothing else except Lowes in 100 miles. Lowes plywood lately has not been worth looking at.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

I actually lucked out a few weeks ago at Lowe's for plywood. They had real 3/4" Birch, not 23/32" or whatever but dead on 3/4" and the sheet information was very clearly and neatly printed on the edge. My only problem was I had to reset my dado blade to account for the different thickness (I screwed up and had to go buy more).
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Time to teach your hubby what good plywood looks like.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
My wife and oldest daughter always get treated better at retail stores than I do. They've never come home with bad lumber. But then, I've also shown both of them what to look for. They're pretty savvy shoppers now.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
When you can take crappy lumber and make a work of art from it, you have passed on to the next level of craftsmanship.

Your destiny awaits you.
I tried to use it, but I was kerf-bending and it broke, so I took it back. They didn't give me any hassle.
Carolyn

Having to return poor quality material is such a hassle and a huge waist of time! But it is so important for the retailer to learn the customer deserves what he pays for!

I was a small business owner before I retired and I appreciated the customer who took the time to share his problem with me.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood