Making Space

In my effort to make more space in my shop (the final frontier) I have gathered up some surplus items. If you are interested in any of the following items P.M. me with your complete shipping address, I will let you know the shipping charges. PayPal (friends and family) or a check is fine. The first two items belong to a friend of mine.
I’m in central Ohio if you

1. Work Sharp 3000 with lots of extras (see photos) it comes with a stand and a nice box to hold the accessories. I would prefer not to ship this. $200.00 Lightly used

2. Set of 4 Japanese chisels (he doesn’t think he has used these) $60.00

3. Veritas low angle spoke shave lightly used. $55.00

4. Veritas sharpening guide $35.00

5. Adria dovetail saw lightly used if at all $110.00

6. Box full of Halogen lighting all unused. Box of 3 puck lights, 3 transformers. 5 eyeball lights $20.00

7. Keyboard glide for a keyboard unused $10.00

8. 2 grinding wheels both have a 7/8 hole. The small one is 1 ¼ wide and I believe 54 grit. The large one is 1” wide and 60 grit. $5.00

9. CMT 800.522.11 unused Sommerfeld Junior Raised Panel set. $130.00

10. Ball bearing full ext. guide $10.00

11. Ball pein hammer (unmarked), union hack saw, group of clamps or unmarked sliding square $5.00 each or all 4 for $15.00

12. Striking knife and bevel gage $20.00

13. Lid stays made in Germany $5.00

14. Jacobs chuck threaded onto #1 MT ? 5/64-1/2” $20.00

15. 2 Swiss Made Wayne Barton chip carving knives (unused) and a no name v carving tool $60.00

Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
Where is the work sharp for local pickup?
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Central Ohio.
The chisels are sold, thanks
Worksharp, Adria DT saw and marking knife are sold.