Rob Lee Tricked Me!
Last year, during the seconds sale, Lee Valley also offered discounted gift cards. Mr. Lee knew that if I bought one, I would purchase more items from LV, because a gift card (even one you buy yourself) doesn’t seem like “real” money.

Sure enough, the $500 gift card I bought has already been depleted, and it’s not even the end of June. Well played, sir!

Just to show that I will not be taken advantage of, if LV offers the cards again this year, I may very well buy the $1000 gift card.
Hank Gillette
You can also buy $1000 gift cards for your friends to like me and the rest of the guys and gals. I am very sure you will be very well thought of and the happy gauge will peg the highest.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
At this point, I would have saved a bunch of money AND depleted a $1000 card. Between the free shipping, special buys, and the recent clearance sale; LV has gotten a lot of my shop funds.

Fortunately, SWMBO insists that I wait and open packages at the shop.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Rob Lee - good man! Lee Valley - the best!!!

Doug