New bench dog
I guess technically he is a bench pup since he is only a few months old but he is turning into a fine bench dog.

Nice looking hound!
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
Great looking dog. Did he hang up the ear protection where they belong, when he took'm off?
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Bill Holt said:

Great looking dog. Did he hang up the ear protection where they belong, when he took'm off?

You better believe he did. He knows the rules. He does keep dragging cherry wood scraps out of the scrap bin and chewing them to pulp though. Dogs must have some type of scenes about it because he will not touch the walnut scraps.
Great looking pup! What's his name?

Doug
Besides the dog, Great looking shop floor. I'm jealous. What is is?
There are two kinds of people: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring - Carl Sagan
Alaric said:

Besides the dog, Great looking shop floor. I'm jealous. What is is?

My wife said the same thing. We have a hound too and had to show her the photo.

Name that floor contest. My guess is hickory.
Second guess is Pecan.
A carpenter's house is never done.
The floor is just cheap $0.29 a square foot laminate. I had to cover a lot of space so cheap was good. The pups name is Obi Whan, Obi for short. The kids love starwars and the pup loves the kids.

Dave??

Good looking kid.....who's the father??

Dumber than I appear
Dave Diaman said:

The floor is just cheap $0.29 a square foot laminate. I had to cover a lot of space so cheap was good. The pups name is Obi Whan, Obi for short. The kids love starwars and the pup loves the kids.

The floor may be cheap, but that photo is priceless. Gonna be happy years for everyone as they grow up together.

John