Spent time with my grandson on the lathe
This afternoon spent time in the shop. No phone, text, messages or whatever a teenager sees as priority. I had the greatest time and snapped a couple pics on an old camera I had in the drawer. It doesn't get any better than that and its living large.
In a very short time, your grandson won't remember what texts he had today, what clothes he wore, what the weather was like, or even what he ate. Like so many other typical days in his life, these things will all melt together. In thirty years from today however, he will remember his time this day with his Grandpa. It will be a warm and fond memory and he will smile, and the moment will live again in his mind and soul.

Good for you!! Good for him too !!
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Well said. Brought back precious memories of my Papaw.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Hope you meant "Spent time on the lathe with my grandson"

Grandson don't turn very well. Tends to be noisy and messy.

Yes, I was an English teacher in a previous life
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Well done on so many areas you did both for you and him and his remembering in the future and you now.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.