Headed to Bedford NH
I am heading to Bedford NH in a week. Looking for a local saw mill the sells maple turning blanks, quilted, burls and/or any other nice wood I can't get here in Texas. Willing to trade some mesquite which I have in abundance.
IF MY TOOLS ARE NOT MAKING DUST THEN THEY ARE COLLECTING DUST
If you give us a general idea of your route, there would be a better chance for us to recommend someplace along the way.

I'll take a look at some of the cards I picked up at the AAW to see if there are any likelies. There were 3 or 4 turning blank suppliers in the vendors room that had good selections at decent prices.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Tenn, Ky, WV, Central Pen then up by the 3 finger lake in NY then across NY
IF MY TOOLS ARE NOT MAKING DUST THEN THEY ARE COLLECTING DUST
This might be close to your trip.
I don't know.

LINKY
PM sent.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Mark, when you get back if your still in the market let me know. I have a huge piece of redwood burl and I've been wanting a supply of mesquite. Might be able to work a swap but shipping might be crazy on the burl. If your interested let me know.