The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Finished the painting yesterday. Here is the 1000th sheet on pallets.

[Image: 1000thsheet_zpslxywogkk.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Sweet. Outside pic?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes. I painted 160 of the 32x48x3/4 sheets yesterday. They get stacked in the yard house of cards style to dry.

[Image: IMG_20161009_182722_zpsxryx4vvu.jpg]

JUST FANTASTIC MIKE AND ALL YOUR WORK!!!! You will need to take a vacation when done just to release!!
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

LIL if you don't mind what are you making on the CNC in the other building?  Or is that what you use to make the cut outs
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Are you referring to a particular picture/post or in general? I have several cnc machines I have built or retrofitted. Two 4x4 cnc routers that cut a 5'x5'x8" area for BB (a buddy lost his shop so i got his machine too that he built the same time I did hence two 4x4 routers), a 4500lb 1050 cnc knee mill running a centroid conversational controller, a 8"x8"x8" diy 3d printer called an ordbot, and now an asian 1236 cnc metal lathe I am converting to linuxcnc and tormach's pathpilot (currently working under microkinetics turnmaster pro software).

You name it and I have prob made it or tried lol. I routinely sell longworth chuck discs and porter cable omnijig half blind dovetail templates in 1/4" 6061 alum both on ebay and amazon (in fact a 20" LW chuck sold today on amazon) regularly. A latest ad-hoc job was v engraving some chair slats for a lady at work. I take on all kinds of random job requests. Sometims i refuse hairbrain ideas too. This is just fun for me to challenge myself and teach my kids and my friends how to do things. Gives me and some buddies a place to create pretty much whatever we want or learn to make whatever we want.

And yes my wall outer slat's outlet holes get cnc cut. Then on the full back sheet I cut them though by hand. I am also hand countersinking the fastners as I can quickly adjust for the best spots on the plywood and avoid imperfections and adjust for screw placement on the fly.

Thanks I was looking at the hand holds on the boxes and curious what you could be running that would not need constant material changes.  
I forgot you had the one for cutting metal.  I have a friend that can make just about anything out of metal possibly can make anything.  Visiting his place was always a fun adventure.  Seems you have gone a few steps further.  I could see walking into your space and spending days without thinking about time
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I dont mind material changes. I also built a vacuum clamping setup on my 1st router using a regenerative blower vacuum pump and 2" npt pvc.

It won't be big enough Mike!
I'll enjoy finding out Jack!