GOOD DEED 2008: The beginningwoodworker/Unisaw Project
Ok!
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter!
Someone out there has to have some 30" bies rails that are just collecting dust and rust.

I shipped mine off last year, or I'd offer them up.
Fair price and shipping available for bies rails
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
It doesn't matter to me. Where would you guys rather it go?
Send to Charles. I'm gonna have enough just getting the sawr to Abalama
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

That works for me. Charles, please pm me your address. I see if I have any other stuff or books that might be useful that I can add into the box before I send it out.
Wait one!! It just occured to me that CJ hangs out in the hand tools forum. Maybe he would prefer a couple planes and a back saw. Heck, we could even throw in a few chisels
Please pray for our troops! Semper Fi!

Bob Ross (I used to be called "Doc")
www.theborkstore.com

Sanford said:

Bones, I'll get back to you when I go home for lunch...can't remember highly encrypted Paypal password.

Try 1,2,3,4
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
CJ PM me your address as well so, I can ship out the switch for you
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
OK, d00ds, we need a fence system.

Uni experts need to give us a little insight into the fences that will fit this saw with little or no modification. At this point, it can be a used Bies, Delta T, Unifence or HTC or whatever.

I just need someone to point me to the right place to get it.