The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
Last night we installed MeshUps (mesh chairs you can walk on) under the mesh and PEX. This gives a consistent elevation to the mesh/PEX and does not require the crew to pull the mesh up. I have a 5" floor so we used 1.5" mesh ups. The mesh is ~1/4". The PEX is 1/2 so about 5/8"OD. So the PEX is just under 2 3/8" in the floor. We will have a 1.5" saw cut for expansion joints.

Then this AM at 7am we started the pour. No calcium and a cool day made for a super long day. Here are a couple pictures before it sat up for hand and power troweling much.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Mikie,

You are living LARGE my friend! Congratulations!!!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
How many yards did it take?
My Day Job
well, bye.
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Pretty sure it was 41 yards

Nothin like fresh concrete poured by a good crew that CARES.

Lookin super!!
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Moved some ply in Friday 520 32X48X3/4 7-ply sanded one side marine grade plywood sheets.

Another 700 need moved in from attached garage. Still have to pick up 400 sheets.

Porch was poured today

32x48?

Off size, great price? Leftovers? Offcuts?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Do you have plans to use the plywood for the interior, or some other project?
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis