Have you built a saw cabinet /router station?
I have a Ridgid jobsite saw I'd like to do a cabinet for. Please post a pic of yours...no matter how primitive. I am looking for more ideas.

Thanks!
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Here's a thread from last month.

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads...amp;sb=5&o=
Makes for a good Google too, between images, and video at U tube you can see a lot of variants of that same theme.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Lynden said:

Here's a thread from last month.

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads...amp;sb=5&o=

Thanks for the link. I should really polish p my search skills.
Steve N said:

Makes for a good Google too, between images, and video at U tube you can see a lot of variants of that same theme.

I have looked at these however I wanted to see what the forum members specifically have done. This link provided a couple ideas I liked that didn't come up in Pinterest or Google.
Gotcha

I just thought there were quite a few more on Google images than any thread here If you select a pic, it will usually say "visit page" or View image. Going to the pages some of these guys have great build notes, and pics, some link to vids, and some are just mention of the single pic, but the overall number was pretty great. Thought I would mention it.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve N said:

Gotcha

I just thought there were quite a few more on Google images than any thread here If you select a pic, it will usually say "visit page" or View image. Going to the pages some of these guys have great build notes, and pics, some link to vids, and some are just mention of the single pic, but the overall number was pretty great. Thought I would mention it.

Steve, thanks for the instructions on how to use Google. I am sure someone could benefit. I was particularly interested in what forum members have used and had success with. Lynden provided a link to search results here (gotta hate the searches using the dreaded "+"). Through that link I was able to see a nice example featuring a build from Edwin Hackleman that wasn't seen through my Google search....or my Pinterest search...but had been displayed and discussed on this very forum.

Thanks again Lynden.