Woodpecker 1time tool triangle.
18" $180.. oh my. Ive really wanted to try out something woodpecker and can see it being useful, but dang! Im not sure if my pockets are that deep.

Guys with their rulers, and squares or triangles please weigh in..
My Day Job
well, bye.
i could break a drafting triangle once a yr until I died at 180

and get just as accurate angle measurement

I consider these one time tools red colored speed squares

IME you can do just as well with one from Irwin
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

they make some nice stuff but not that nice way too $$
ill stick with my ole reliable sterret
south vietnam war collage

If i spend my money on high priced metals, it is not Woodpeckerwoods tools it is gold and silver.

JGrout said:

i could break a drafting triangle once a yr until I died at 180

and get just as accurate angle measurement

I consider these one time tools red colored speed squares

IME you can do just as well with one from Irwin

+1000

It's woodworking, not a machine shop for the space shuttle.
Save your money on important stuff.
I buy drafting tools from Hobby Lobby, a speed square and steel rule from Lowes.

Trick is using same measuring device for whole project for repeatability.

It's wood working.
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...
I do some small stuff and I can see where the delve square could be handy. They had one at the show for $50. Unfortunately, they declined my offer for less!
Their 6-1/4" precision triangle is a mere $34.99. Triple that and you still got $75 left to go to match the 18" triangle. That said, there are less expensive ways to set up tools accurately. For TS setup, I like a tool that will rest on its edge while I manipulate the blade. The British Standard Institute (BSI) machinist squares that are made in India work very well. Otherwise, I like my Starrett combo square. I have, over the years, added an 18" long ruler to my square. You can't go wrong with Starrett. Sadly, Walt Q is no longer with us. He always seemed to have a stash of Starrett measuring stuff for reasonable prices.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I found the biggest plastic drafting triangle I could, taped that to a piece of 1/2" BB plywood, cut it close with the bandsaw and then flush trimmed it with a router. Glued a piece of BB along one side. voila a nice big speed square that's more accurate than I am. If I trash it somehow I know how to easily and cheaply make another one.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

AHill said:

Their 6-1/4" precision triangle is a mere $34.99. Triple that and you still got $75 left to go to match the 18" triangle. That said, there are less expensive ways to set up tools accurately. For TS setup, I like a tool that will rest on its edge while I manipulate the blade. The British Standard Institute (BSI) machinist squares that are made in India work very well. Otherwise, I like my Starrett combo square. I have, over the years, added an 18" long ruler to my square. You can't go wrong with Starrett. Sadly, Walt Q is no longer with us. He always seemed to have a stash of Starrett measuring stuff for reasonable prices.

QFT

Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me

David Hannum uttered a simply line once........
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW