Abrasive gloat
Getting ROS discs is like pulling teeth because they are produced to order and so there are no "freebies" for us peons in the trenches to take advantage of. Until today that is. Here is my haul of 5" ROS discs (hook and loop) that I got today from a qualification run that they gave away to us in the trenches. Each of the boxes has 600 discs in them. All P grade, left to right P80, P100, P120, P150, P180, P220, P240, P320. Cost to me, free.

Seems to me that all your posts come across as abrasive gloats.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
FireWood said:

Seems to me that all your posts come across as abrasive gloats.

LOL. That's funny.
Why did you think I picked that title for this one?
You Suck!

You wont use all those discs in 15 years.

Will you sell some at discount prices?

Jeremy s said:

You Suck!

You wont use all those discs in 15 years.

Will you sell some at discount prices?

Ah. He had a big belt gloat a few years back. Those have probably rotted away by now.

So CC, everyone else has stepped up to 6" sanders.....cept you apparently.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Stwood_ said:

So CC, everyone else has stepped up to 6" sanders.....cept you apparently.

I've got 6" sanders but I don't like them for two reasons. #1 they are hard on my hands. They are just not as smooth running as my cheapo PC electric one is. #2 I use a Fein to collect the dust and the Fein sucks the bigger disc down so hard that it grabs a lot. I just don't think it is very smooth.

That won't stop me from stocking up on 6" discs on Monday when they put out the pallets of those discs.

See, I have the 6":

Sweet. So you are now air powered.

I finally got a pic out of you.
Now about those LN pics...
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

As I said I don't use the air ones much. I prefer my cheapo PC ROS. I turn it on and it automatically triggers the Fein. I like that. With the air tools I have to turn on the Fein and then start sanding.
Understand the fein turning on.
I went with a 6" festool and also a bosch a few years back.
The vibration from the cheaper 5" sanders were taking a toll on me. The festool is smooth. It's hooked up to the auto on fein vac, which is nice.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020