Fine Woodworking Called (Ok emailed)
Earlier this yr FW contacted me about using a pic of a Cabinet. One of a Trio I made. Seems like they had contacted me about this back in 2012 and I had completely written it off. Well, this time they did want to publish it.

The other day I received a copy of the August issue #255, and there it was, whoohoo! I guess now I will become rich and famous like all the other Thousands of Woodworkers/Furnituremakers with projects in the pages of Fine WoodWorking!

I am Honored and probably not the first from WoodNet to get in, but just wanted to "Toot my Horn a bit"

Earl
Furniture...The Art of a Furnituremaker

Earl Kelly
nice, I'll have to go look at it now
Congrats Earl, I heard that toot all the way up here.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
I just looked at that picture not 15 minutes ago and didn't realize it was by WoodNet's Earl Kelly. That's a terrific cabinet, completely appealing to my modern style tastes. Nice to see FWW thought enough of it to put in an issue. Better late than never.

John
Beautiful pieces Earl, you belong in FWW.
Is there supposed to be a link to the cabinet? I don't see any.
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
Congratulations.
Great news. Congrats!!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

so can you post your own picture of your cabinet for those of us who no longer buy treemags?
WoodNET... the new safespace