Permanent Paint for Whiteboard
This may not be the forum for this question - but I want to paint (pinstripe) some lines on a dry-erase white board (i.e., permanent lines). What would be the best paint for this? Is it even possible? Thanks
(12-27-2023, 06:03 PM)Don_M Wrote: This may not be the forum for this question - but I want to paint (pinstripe) some lines on a dry-erase white board (i.e., permanent lines). What would be the best paint for this? Is it even possible? Thanks

Have you tried pinstripe tape for white boards?  (Amazon)  I don't think paint will stay on for long unless you sand the white board which will prevent erasing the sanded part forever.  Roly
I think Roly's right.  Paint probably won't stick well to that shiny surface.  I have another option vs sanding it, however.  If you routed a very shallow groove wherever you want the pinstripes the paint should stick just fine.  

John
How "permanent"?  Permanent markers don't erase very well.