Root & resin Dragon Egg

Making a Dragon Egg out of a chunk of Spruce(?) root that I found in the woods awhile ago and Alimilite deep pour resin. My intent was to have this been translucent purple but one drop of Alumilite red dye and blue dye go a long way and made the resin portion almost black and not able to see through like the green dragon egg I had made a few years ago with the same root.
Just have to ask.  How much for the epoxy per gallon or do you get it in 5 or more gallons?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-21-2024, 08:29 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Just have to ask.  How much for the epoxy per gallon or do you get it in 5 or more gallons?

The resin I use comes in 24oz, 1.5 gallon & 3 gallon kits. Prices is $48-$360 depending on the size