FS: Jet JJP-12 Jointerr-Planer in Philadelphia
Photo 
Quote:I am the original owner of this very strong 3 hp. 220 volt machine. It is in excellent condition because it was used only in my small hobby workshop. It can plane and joint 12 inch wide boards and the 55" table makes it easy to work with long boards, The dust collection captures everything. Changing from jointing to planing and back takes only 30 seconds. Sells for $3,800 at Home Depot. My price is $1950 and includes a spare set of new blades. If you are near Philadelphia, come by and run a test piece. No shipping because this is too heavy. Cash on pickup. Only three exterior steps out the door from my shop. Happy to answer any questions.quickly. You won't be disappointed.

I am only selling this very accurate machine because of my small shop. If it sells I will replace it with smaller benchtop machines. I know they won't be as capable, but since I turned 80 years old, I am not doing large scale projects. It's a chance for someone to get an excellent machine at a very good price. If it doesn't move at this price, I'll just keep it until I give up woodworking altogether. Hope that doesn't happen anytime soon. Wish me luck.

Quote:[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=515907&d=1708693122&thumb=1][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=515908&d=1708693149&thumb=1]
Three new, unused cutters that go with the jointer-planer. Highlights in photo may look odd, but they are perfectly clean.

JOINTER PLANER IS SOLD