David J Marks
Posted a short the other day.  Apparently he's negotiated or received the rights back for all of his Woodworks shows and plans to put them up on Youtube!

Good news!
“Almost no one is ever insulted into agreement.”

Very good news. His show was out of my skill level but very informative. I was disappointed when the DIY channel went to all Trading Spaces type of shows. I guess is what sold but it was still a bummer.
That would be amazing.  His skill level was/is through the roof so it would be great to see it.  I only managed to catch a couple episodes, but if on youtube I know I'll be watching them all.
Semper Fi,

Barry
IMHO, his chessboard board is the standard in which all other will be judged.

His torsion box episode was great too.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
(03-10-2024, 06:16 PM)barnowl Wrote: His torsion box episode was great too.

I built the torsion box, and it is great. But it takes three men and a boy to move it!
Here is a link to his YouTube channel. The first one has been added. Apparently their will be one episode a week added, if you scroll to the bottom he has a short video on this.

Copy and paste; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLGdfx...p3loQMjnpA
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(03-13-2024, 06:31 AM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: Here is a link to his YouTube channel. The first one has been added. Apparently their will be one episode a week added, if you scroll to the bottom he has a short video on this.

Copy and paste; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLGdfx...p3loQMjnpA

Thanks.  Subscribed.