SOLD. FS: Two Stanley Block Planes – G12-060 and G12-020
I have for sale two Stanley block planes. They are made in England of relatively modern manufacture. The first is a G12-060, which has a 1 3/8” wide iron. The second is a G12-020 which has a 1 5/8” wide iron.

I purchased the G12-020 around 1970 or 1980 at a hardware store in the Dominican Republic. It has been fettled and used regularly as my carpentry block plane. The sole has a few minor scratches along one edge but has recently been lapped so there are no burrs.

I purchased the G12-060 used at a tool swap meet in Atlanta hosted by Highland Woodworking, this was around 1997 or so. I’m guessing this one is in the ‘80s vintage era but I’m just guessing. This one was my primary fine handwork block plan and has been well fettled and sharpened.

Both of these have the lateral adjuster distinctive of these models. Clean planes ready for trimming all your little parts and pieces and creating pretty chamfers on corners all day long. I can provide additional photos for a serious inquirer, just PM me.

Asking $35 for each + shipping. If you want both I’ll do a package deal for $65 + shipping. Payment via Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle is preferred. Local pickup in the greater Cincinnati area is also an option.

-Sam

Bump for the weekend
Planes have been sold.