CMT Crown Molding Cove Cutting Blade 235.006.07 New/Unused PRICE REDUCED
CMT Crown Molding Cove Cutting BladeĀ  235.006.07: in new unused condition. Excellent blade for cutting coves on table saw: leaves very nice finish. $149 $99 plus shipping.

A bump for the weekend: no crown molding fans out there?
I've wanted one f those for some time, but now the saw I have won't work with it. I tried crown once with a sawblade and spent so much time smoothing it out from the rough cut I swore I'd have one the CMT cutters if I ever did it again.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
It really does a very nice job. I'd keep it, but it would require a bit of finagling to get it to work with the SawStop cartridge system. Anyone who has a non-Sawstop and who wants to create crown molding with a minimal amount of sanding: this is a very nice blade to use.
(04-20-2024, 12:08 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: It really does a very nice job. I'd keep it, but it would require a bit of finagling to get it to work with the SawStop cartridge system.

My problem as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Price reduction: $99 plus shipping.