Woodnet Forums
Dovetail Jig - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Dovetail Jig (/showthread.php?tid=7353793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dovetail Jig - Woodworm! - 05-08-2020

(05-07-2020, 03:57 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks Jack 
Yes
Yes

OK to let everyone know, I send in my App and someone that works with Rob Cosman contacted me about 4 hours later.  After several Emails I could have went to this years classes but I do not have a current Passport anymore.  
I still have to send in my 214 but I will be most likely going to next years spring class.  They are going to cover everything to get my wife there as well, but my wife and I will need to talk about it and see if I am physically able to do six 12 hour days. 
He is going to email me what everything entails so we can make a better decision in going or not.

Thank you everyone in the past for suggesting this and to Greg who did now. 
Yes
Yes
Yes

I am sure whatever time you can spend in class will be worthwhile, 12 hr days are too long for most so I wonder how many people will stay the entire time.

RE: Dovetail Jig - Arlin Eastman - 05-09-2020

(05-08-2020, 11:24 PM)Woodworm! Wrote: I am sure whatever time you can spend in class will be worthwhile, 12 hr days are too long for most so I wonder how many people will stay the entire time.

I talked to David about that and he told me I could take my time and take as many breaks as I need.

I know no matter I will take a break when I need it anyway.  I can not be pushed more then I can take.