Woodnet Forums
Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) (/showthread.php?tid=4076590)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - Sawdustd - 10-01-2012

Golly Moses! Has it been that long ago and they remain. Now I'm inspired. Thanks

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - Jim Pilsner - 10-01-2012

Perhaps I missed it in one of these threads, but does anyone still have the plans for this? Thank you in advance.

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - goaliedad - 10-01-2012

Jim, the plan should be buried somewhere in this thread, but I sent a PM.

If anyone else wants the plan, feel free to send a PM to me with your email address.

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - goaliedad - 10-01-2012

Here is the plan, Hopefully it is clear enough- print it off and use a enlarge/reduce function on a copier to get the size you need. I made these for 2 inch thick material I believe.

I drill the holes first, then cut the side view, put the two pieces back together and cut the front view. Then sand.

" />

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - NoTalentRookie - 10-01-2012

Dadgum GDad....you even make your patterns out of maple!

I had to scrounge to come up with hardboard for mine.

Baltic birch ply scraps. Nothin' too good for NTR's reindeer

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - goaliedad - 09-18-2013

Will soon be "that" season again. Gotta look around for some nice figured wood to make this year's herd from.

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - goaliedad - 12-02-2013

I can 't believe this hasn't been bumped since I refreshed it a while ago

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - goredsus - 12-26-2013

Just wanted to add my thanks to NTR for creating this thread. Made a few this year

and the best part was when my 22-year son said "Hey Dad, those are pretty cool! Can you help me make one?" So I got to spend some quality time with my son in the shop making a reindeer...thanks NTR.

Re: Last Reindeer post till next Christmas.....I swear!! (Pic heavy) - JerGar - 12-26-2013

I made the mistake of making some of these last year.
This year everyone that I gave them to wanted a batch to give away.
In total I made around 150 this year,I was cussing them at the end
This was about half of 'em.