Woodnet Forums
WIA - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: WIA (/showthread.php?tid=7082412)

WIA - TroutVictor - 08-25-2015

Anybody going to WIA in Kansas City.

My plans changed and I am now going. Already purchased airline tickets, room, registered, etc.

One problem. The Saturday night event is sold out. Anybody got a ticket I can buy, trade for, or somehow finagle?

Also, I am arriving Thursday and if anyone wants to plane something for Thursday night, I'm game.

Kind of a shot in the dark but I do carry drink certificates (pictures of dead presidents) in my pocket and I'm good for a round.

Victor

Re: WIA - kludge - 08-25-2015

I'll be there, but don't have any tickets to the event or very many dead presidents....

Re: WIA - Bibliophile 13 - 08-26-2015

I wish I could go, but it's just too far for me.

I look forward to seeing pics and hearing about the presentations, though.

Re: WIA - Arlin Eastman - 08-26-2015

TablesawTom will be there. He is then coming here afterwards to bring me the old DeWalt RAS.

Arlin

Re: WIA - TroutVictor - 08-26-2015

Well the hunt for a ticket to the Saturday night event was a shot in the dark. My own fault for registering so late. Maybe something will turn up before then or I can work something out once I get there.

Regardless, I am stoked about going. Never been to one so it will all be new to me. Looking forward to meeting face-to-face with some of the folks that make the stuff I buy and use.

Anybody going gets in the mood to meet up on Thursday night then let me know.

Re: WIA - dlgWoodWork - 08-26-2015

I will be there. I am not going to any of the classes though. I am just going for the marketplace and to meet awesome people like Peter.

Re: WIA - kludge - 08-26-2015

That's so cool! Don't forget to tell me you're a fellow wood-nutter!

Re: WIA - Bob DeViney - 08-26-2015

This will be my first WIA. Signed up a day or two after registration opened. Wife will be visiting a sister-in-law and niece while I'm attending classes. Then we're heading on to North Carolina to see my youngest brother and other relatives on my dad's side of the family.

Re: WIA - elinourrumming - 08-28-2015

WIA FYI for KC (needs more acronyms!)
I've posted a "sticky" note on the top of the PWM FB page so people can arrange ride shares, set up dinners, etc. Ya know...in case you're willing to converse with non-Woodnetters :-)

PWM Facebook Page

I look forward to seeing Victor, Peter, Bob et al! (And not gonna lie...I also look forward to Sept 28...when I can take a nap!)

Re: WIA - TroutVictor - 08-28-2015

GREAT idea. Thank you much.