Woodnet Forums
It pays to have low friends in high places - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: It pays to have low friends in high places (/showthread.php?tid=7120101)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: It pays to have low friends in high places - crokettâ„¢ - 10-16-2015

joe1086 said:

[blockquote]Curlycherry said:

I am looking for an honest opinion about whether to push for more or take their offer from maybe someone that has been in a similar situation. There are a lot of these Hardi and other siding company issues and so I was hoping someone would say something about how it worked out for them.

Not possible.

[/blockquote]

Especially since he won't tell us what the tests were, which might help folks give him the advice he is seeking.

Re: It pays to have low friends in high places - Curlycherry - 10-16-2015

crokettâ„¢ said:

[blockquote]joe1086 said:

[blockquote]Curlycherry said:

I am looking for an honest opinion about whether to push for more or take their offer from maybe someone that has been in a similar situation. There are a lot of these Hardi and other siding company issues and so I was hoping someone would say something about how it worked out for them.

Not possible.

[/blockquote]

Especially since he won't tell us what the tests were, which might help folks give him the advice he is seeking.

[/blockquote]

I'm dead serious when I say I can't disclose the tests. I would think you guys could put two seconds of thought into in and figure that out, but I guess leg humping takes all your mental capabilities.

Re: It pays to have low friends in high places - daddo - 10-16-2015

[/blockquote]

I'm dead serious when I say I can't disclose the tests. I would think you guys could put two seconds of thought into in and figure that out, but I guess leg humping takes all your mental capabilities.

[/blockquote]

We understand.

Re: It pays to have low friends in high places - Bob10 - 10-16-2015

daddo said:

I'm BATMAN!

[/blockquote]

We understand.

[/blockquote]

Re: It pays to have low friends in high places - Admiral - 10-16-2015

LIL

Why don't the leg humpers just get a room, or pursue the vendetta where it arose, back in the basement.

maybe he will tell you the secret tests he used and oh yeah pucker up I have a spot for you to kiss

Re: It pays to have low friends in high places - daddo - 10-16-2015

Bob10 said:

maybe he will tell you the secret tests he used and oh yeah pucker up I'm coming out of the closet and have a spot for you to kiss