Woodnet Forums
Evenfall's Website?? - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Evenfall's Website?? (/showthread.php?tid=7133754)

Evenfall's Website?? - Danny in Houston - 11-01-2015

Is down. I'm looking for a quality shooting board.

Any suggestions?

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Aram - 11-01-2015

Check for a PM

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Rob Hanson - 11-01-2015

Hi Danny,

Everything is up and running on this end. Reloaded some pages before and after dumping caches and all is well.

Published a new Blog Article last Thursday and a Newsletter went out to our subscribers same day as well. It looks like everyone has been clicking the links I sent successfully! Friday I added the new Veritas Miter Plane Chute Adapter for using the plane "ChuteBoard Style" to our accessories page and everything is else is still good to go. At least I have been busy on our website!

I am still going strong, in year seven as a full time toolmaker, and still at evenfallstudios.com There is a contact link on every page of the site to write me directly, so if you are looking to catch me, email is best way otherwise the website can handle orders/questions/answers and many other things 24/7.

On a side note, November is Veteran's Day and we are 10% off to Vets 24/7/365. Please contact me via email. From one Vet to All Others, Thank You for your Service!

Thanks again to our clients and woodworkers here at Woodnet for your support, and thanks for the heads up Aram!

Best,

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Danny in Houston - 11-01-2015

Thanks, everything is working now.

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Skip J. - 11-02-2015

Hi Rob;

It's good to hear from you again.... it's been awhile. Glad to hear you are doing well!

Take care my friend;

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Herb G - 11-02-2015

OK, I'll bite. What are "shooting boards" & what are they used for?

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - GNP - 11-02-2015

Herb G said:

You asked this same question, and got an answer in the "show me your shooting boards thread".

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Martin S. - 11-02-2015

Herb G said:

Is this a test?

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Herb G - 11-03-2015

Just call me Fred, I guess. That was 10 months ago.
You expect me to remember that?

Re: Evenfall's Website?? - Stwood_ - 11-03-2015

Yes