Woodnet Forums
Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=7141036)

Pages: 1 2 3

Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - Axehandle - 11-11-2015

I am starting this thread out this time by complete mistake. I opened this when I did because I was expecting some items I bought on eBay for my wife's birthday and I thought this was one of those items. Otherwise, I would have waited until Christmas.

So it is with an early start that we begin the SS Show & Tell thread.

My SS was so extremely generous to me that I truly hope I can live up to the examples set by so many others here. Every item is something I will most definitely use and all but one of them (the honing guide) is something I don't have. This group of items blends together a couple of interests and hobbies I have.

The mics will come in handy with the Clausing 10x42 lathe I just purchased and am waiting to go pick up. The rule will be indispensable for nearly anything but I plan to use it mostly for leather work layout. Believe it or not, I don't possess a wooden marking gauge. This one also does mortises. Even though I do a lot of power sharpening, I still use a honing guide often. And a plow has been on my short list for a long, long time.

Thank you Secret Santa. Happy Travels.

Re: Secret Santa Show &Tell 2015 - Arlin Eastman - 11-11-2015

That is some nice stuff for sure and I am glad you started the thread.

Arlin

Re: Secret Santa Show &Tell 2015 - Pat Zabrocki - 11-11-2015

that plow is pretty amazing, I always wanted one of those!

Re: Secret Santa Show &Tell 2015 - Toscageoff - 11-12-2015

Mods

Please sticky

Thanks

Re: Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - JustinTyson - 11-12-2015

Whoa. That is one fine Santa you've got there.

Re: Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - Morty847 - 11-12-2015

That's an extremely generous SS, like most around here.

Re: Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - highpi - 11-12-2015

Note to self: next year, make sure I get the same Santa as Axehandle!

Re: Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - DonSlaughter - 11-14-2015

WoW...just WoW!! That's a little overboard for santa's sled there!! Helluva bar to set! Don't know if that is the same 'small plow w/complete blade set & conversion' I bought but mine cost around $450 IIRC.

Re: Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - Toscageoff - 11-23-2015

Greetings

My Secret Santa gift has arrived from Canada via Workshop Heaven but has been "acquired" by my wife until Christmas.

Re: Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015 - Axehandle - 11-23-2015

Toscageoff said:

Greetings

My Secret Santa gift has arrived from Canada via Workshop Heaven but has been "acquired" by my wife until Christmas.

Noooooo. Seriously though I would have gladly waited to open mine but there were some interesting circumstances that caused me to mistakenly open it way too early.