Woodnet Forums
New Magazine starting up - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: New Magazine starting up (/showthread.php?tid=7145922)

New Magazine starting up - Mark A Smith - 11-17-2015

Just saw this on th SAPFM forum: a new annual magazine called Mortise and Tenon.

Inaugural issue will have articles by Phil Lowe, George Walker, Al Breed, and others.

Re: New Magazine starting up - PaulC - 11-17-2015

Remarkable. Thanks for posting this.

Re: New Magazine starting up - Shop Dad - 11-17-2015

I just heard about this tonight. Funny that it came up. Sounds like it will be excellent quality. Looking forward to checking it out.

Doug

Re: New Magazine starting up - AHill - 11-17-2015

For only being published once per year, I think the quality will be very high. I perused the list of sponsors, and there are some pretty reputable folks on the list. I'll definitely pre-order.

Re: New Magazine starting up - Dennis Puskar - 11-17-2015

Thanks for posting very interested.

Re: New Magazine starting up - Jonathan S - 11-18-2015

I've been following Joshua on his blog and on Instagram. I'm really looking forward to this.

Jonathan

Re: New Magazine starting up - JustinTyson - 11-18-2015

I've enjoyed his articles on the PWW blog, but I didn't realize he had his own blog. Glad to know! And the magazine looks like it will be great.

Re: New Magazine starting up - Aram - 11-18-2015

Thanks. I'm on the list now.

Re: New Magazine starting up - John Clifford - 11-18-2015

Is that guy in the video what you'd call a hipster?

hipster

Re: New Magazine starting up - ZachDillinger - 11-18-2015

I'm honored to be contributing a short article to M&T's inaugural issue, and to help my friend Joshua Klein promote it. The caliber of material in this magazine will blow your mind. I can't wait.

For the record, Joshua is no hipster... he is 100% genuine and a very skilled craftsman.