Woodnet Forums
$99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool (/showthread.php?tid=7323465)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - Bob10 - 11-03-2016

Not sure what your point is.  I published the links to the sales that were mentioned to be live here.  I was hoping to hook up people here with the opportunity CPO was offering

Same as I did here on the 4th

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7323475

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - packerguy® - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: I'd be willing to bet Festool's promotion will be making you money.  

This.

I have an ETS125 already, and while I figured I could sell it, buy this, and come out way ahead, but in the end passed. I bought their new brushless ETS in the spring and I rarely use the ETS125 now. 

I always find it funny how people go nuts over a  deal. I mean, if there was no $50 deal, how many would have pulled the trigger? Still a good deal but I bet many would have passed. Thats the beauty for festool. I bet at $99 with the $50 deal, they probably are breaking even, but the beauty is they are guaranteed a bunch of sales of those certs that people might not have done. 

Its like Rockler giving giftcards with a purchase of something. In there case, there is no guarantee you with spend more than the GF amount. With the festool deal, there is a 100% chance they will get $250+ sales off of $50.

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - BloomingtonMike - 11-05-2016

Used mine on a 9"x40" red oak CNC sign project yesterday and ran it through 80, 120, 150, 180 and 220. I think for $99 that setup is really good even if you do not want to use the $50 off. It is quite a bit lighter than my 150/3 ets.

Looks like my second one (the $109 ones) from CPO outlet on Ebay shipped Thursday and will be here 11/8. I have a couple little girls that will like them for sure. Lily my youngest turns 7 tomorrow.

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - texaswally - 11-05-2016

Marketing 101: The appearance of a "deal" is more important than the "deal" itself.

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - WaterlooMarc - 11-05-2016

Mine came. I'm even less a fan of the black/blue sander than I thought I would be. Ruins the color scheme.

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - Bob10 - 11-05-2016

The one I picked up from CPO comes Wednesday.  I wanted to make sure I got one as I have no idea what will happen with the other order

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - BloomingtonMike - 11-05-2016

They could make them purple for all I care. My wood does not care at all what color the sanders are.  When I am done, and the customer gets the piece, it all looks money green not festool green. I also have HF tool boxes, a SS, and the other SS, all side by side and all in use, and Tools I have built in the USA using parts from China mail ordered and parts I bought from local mom and pop brick and mortar. I pretty much just make myself happy and appreciate a deal and don't look it in the mouth
Smile

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - Jack01 - 11-07-2016

This is most popular thread on this forum

As of now 96 responses  and 7,207 views

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - Admiral - 11-07-2016

Sort by views in the topic listing, Skizzo's still way ahead at 11k . . . .

RE: $99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool - Bob10 - 11-07-2016

[Image: xx.gif]
Festool Pro 5 Limited Sander Promotion - Here We Are
« on: Today at 05:08 PM »

Hot off that Festool Press, Festool will start shipping the remaining Pre-ordered Pro 5 sanders mid January, 2017. Festool will not be shipping any more in 20126. They will be making multiple shipments bi monthly until our pre-orders are all filled, sometime at the end of February 2017. That schedule may differ dealer to dealer, but this should hold for those pre-ordering from us. Emails will be going out tomorrow and another soon after that, with more specific shipping times for each customer. 
  I would remind customers and viewers once again, we have enough sanders to fill pre-orders and had ordered more than that. Demand, far and quickly outsold supply. Please don't shoot the messenger.