Woodnet Forums
Window Guy - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Window Guy (/showthread.php?tid=7325376)

Pages: 1 2

Window Guy - Timberwolf - 11-20-2016

I haven't seen Steve posting in quite awhile...anybody know how he's doing? He has been having health problems for the last year or so...

RE: Window Guy - JimReed@Tallahassee - 11-20-2016

Steve has not responded to my messages. Perhaps he is taking a break from on line posting. I just sent snail mail to follow up.

RE: Window Guy - Timberwolf - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 02:50 PM)JimReed@Tallahassee Wrote: Steve has not responded to my messages. Perhaps he is taking a break from on line posting. I just sent snail mail to follow up.

Thanks Jim....Please let us know if you find out how he is...Steve is one heckova nice fellow!!!!! Never a disparaging word from him...

RE: Window Guy - Rob Young - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 02:50 PM)JimReed@Tallahassee Wrote: Steve has not responded to my messages. Perhaps he is taking a break from on line posting. I just sent snail mail to follow up.

Last I knew, he was taking care of his wife due to health issues.  And he has some of his own.  Occasionally posts over at Woodworker Zone but his last post there was July.

RE: Window Guy - Skip J. - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 10:04 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: .............

Thanks Jim....Please let us know if you find out how he is...Steve is one heckova nice fellow!!!!! Never a disparaging word from him...

Exactly!  I was thinking of posting a thread about Steve the past few days... but never got around to it.

RE: Window Guy - KlausK. - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 10:04 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: .............

Yes! There aren't too many guys like him. I totally agree. And I really hope wholeheartedly that he'll be back soon. Crossing my fingers for sure.

Klaus

RE: Window Guy - EricU - 11-22-2016

I thought I saw a new post by him right after I saw this thread

RE: Window Guy - Boatman53 - 11-22-2016

You did on the Kanna thread three down from here. Unless it was some sort of software glitch. Because if he posted there one would think he saw this thread.
Jim

RE: Window Guy - John Clifford - 11-22-2016

That was posted on June 11th, so yes, probably some kind of glitch.

John

RE: Window Guy - tim_leo - 11-23-2016

There are glitches in the new software?  That's hard to believe.