Woodnet Forums
Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago (/showthread.php?tid=7327050)

Pages: 1 2

Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - joemac - 01-18-2017

I have a new, unused Grammercy saw vise for sale.  I bought it several years ago and put it in my shop with the intention of sharpening my own saws.  That never happened. The vise has never been mounted or used and has never held a saw.  From being in the shop it has several small spots of oxidation, smaller than a pencil.  Joel at Tools For Working Wood gets $170 plus about $12 shipping.  I will not ship, so will want a face to face in or near Chicago. I am asking $150.[Image: IMG_6196.jpg][Image: IMG_6199.jpg][Image: IMG_6198.jpg]

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - Admiral - 01-18-2017

Joel made a great tool, I only wish I'd bought mine earlier.  Incredibly stout and heavy duty tool.  Someone will be happy.

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - Large Wooden Badger - 01-18-2017

Bummer, I would take it but I'm not local to Chicago

Cory

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - joemac - 01-19-2017

If anyone is going to the Chicago Lie Nielsen Show next week, I will be there and could deliver this vise

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - Mike Brady - 01-19-2017

Joe, if you are going to be there Sat., bring it and I will take a look.
Mike

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - Admiral - 01-19-2017

Mike, you won't regret it if you take it home. 

[Image: 32035046760_b38abba162_b.jpg]

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - joemac - 01-21-2017

Mike, if it is early on Saturday, I probably can be there.

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise - joemac - 02-03-2017

The face to face never happened. I will now ship in the US for $10.  If you want new for a lot cheaper than new, this is for you.

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - Admiral - 02-03-2017

Someone buy this, I don't need two or I'd be all over it like flies on a warm turd in August.

RE: Grammercy Saw Vise- Face to face in Chicago - DCM - 02-04-2017

PM sent
Thanks