Woodnet Forums
OK guys I am worried about Slav - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: OK guys I am worried about Slav (/showthread.php?tid=7332474)

OK guys I am worried about Slav - Arlin Eastman - 08-13-2017

He told me to call him a month ago and I did try 4 times and all the phone said was the messages were full and clicked off.  I also sent them several PMs and he has not gotten back that way either.

This in NOT like him and I am worried he is not doing well or the other option.

Anyone have an idea how he is or can check? 

Please

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - John Clifford - 08-13-2017

I heard from him a couple of days ago, he called or texted me, I don't recall, I've been so busy I couldn't get back to him. I'm pretty sure he's fine. I'll try and reach out to him and let him know you're trying to get ahold of him.

John

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - enjuneer - 08-13-2017

Slav is fairly active on Facebook. You can try to contact him there.

https://www.facebook.com/slav.jelesijevich

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - Mike Brady - 08-13-2017

He did not show at the MWTCA Garfield Farm meet last weekend,  which surprised me.

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - John Clifford - 08-14-2017

He's apparently fine, he just listed a bunch of Starrett stuff in the Swap and Sell. He's just been busy I guess.

John

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - Slav Jelesijevich - 08-14-2017

Hi Arlin, sorry about the confusion, been burning the candle at both ends. Thanks for the good thoughts.

Slav

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - Arlin Eastman - 08-15-2017

(08-14-2017, 01:40 PM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: Hi Arlin, sorry about the confusion, been burning the candle at both ends.   Thanks for the good thoughts.

Slav

Good to know you are not in some hospital somewhere with all the traveling you do.
Yes

We are having way to many friends who have died and some we have heard about and others we have not heard from or about.
No

I love all my friends here and do not know what I would do with out any of you.
Smile
Yes

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - gamma - 08-15-2017

(08-13-2017, 11:33 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: He told me to call him a month ago and I did try 4 times and all the phone said was the messages were full and clicked off.  I also sent them several PMs and he has not gotten back that way either.

Anyone have an idea how he is or can check? 

He's usually pretty good about getting back to texts.  His voicemail has been full, well, forever.  

There's a good crowd around here that keep an eye on him.  Seems it's a rare week he doesn't pull up in the alley and text that he has some new wood/tool/toy to push on my poor wallet.  
Cool  Not sure if the outfit helps or hurts his sales.  Would you buy a file from this man?
job
[attachment=3884]

RE: OK guys I am worried about Slav - Arlin Eastman - 08-16-2017

Did you guys know that Slav is a disabled Vet also?  We need to help his as much as possible since this is his only business and he really has to work hard at making a living.  He does not get anything from the VA and trying to get some medical help from them as well.

Keep him in your prayers and buy his stuff so he can pay off his bills.

Maybe even the Christmas fund money can go to him to help.  What do you guys think?