Woodnet Forums
Photography guides? - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Photography guides? (/showthread.php?tid=7334375)

Photography guides? - OneStaple - 10-30-2017

Hey All,

I had bookmarked Neal Addy's photography guide ages ago, as it seemed like an excellent resource. Now that I'm interested in spending some more time diving into ways to upgrade my photography game for woodworking, it appears that his tutorial is gone/dead, although I don't think his website is totally dead (getting a lot of permission denied errors).

Did anyone happen to download/save a copy that they might be able to pass along? And/or, are there any other favorite beginner guides, both for small things like turnings and larger items like furniture?

Thanks!
Tyler

RE: Photography guides? - Arlin Eastman - 10-30-2017

I looked and it is not on mine either, however, someone here knows the website that has it.

RE: Photography guides? - Woodshop - 10-31-2017

(10-30-2017, 09:14 AM)OneStaple Wrote: Hey All,

I had bookmarked Neal Addy's photography guide ages ago, as it seemed like an excellent resource.  Now that I'm interested in spending some more time diving into ways to upgrade my photography game for woodworking, it appears that his tutorial is gone/dead, although I don't think his website is totally dead (getting a lot of permission denied errors).

Did anyone happen to download/save a copy that they might be able to pass along?  And/or, are there any other favorite beginner guides, both for small things like turnings and larger items like furniture?

Thanks!
Tyler

I found this PDF on the web of it,
I think it's all there but there are comments included from a post you just have to keep scrolling down.
Hope that helps   http://mkmk.com/swiwt/PDF/photographing_your_work.pdf
Don

RE: Photography guides? - OneStaple - 10-31-2017

Don, great find! Thanks! Since Neal's site seems to be down, I had searched for another copy to no avail. It'd really be a shame to completely lose this resource.

Tyler

RE: Photography guides? - Woodshop - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 07:05 PM)OneStaple Wrote: Don, great find! Thanks! Since Neal's site seems to be down, I had searched for another copy to no avail. It'd really be a shame to completely lose this resource.

Tyler

if I were you I would download it while you can.

RE: Photography guides? - FrankAtl - 11-01-2017

Thanks Don!

RE: Photography guides? - Wipedout - 11-01-2017

What was the website address?

nevermind - I found it - its still visible on the wayback machine