Woodnet Forums
Splintermaking.com - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Splintermaking.com (/showthread.php?tid=7335045)

Pages: 1 2

Splintermaking.com - JimReed@Tallahassee - 11-26-2017

After ten years of fun, Photobucket and I are parting ways. I love PB but she is a fickle (and expensive) mistress that I cannot afford to keep in my life. Sadly, all of my pictures posted here will be swallowed up in the ether. BUT do not weep for PB--I have built my own website where I can host everything. Storage is unlimited so nothing gets deleted. WooHoo!

You can find me at: SPLINTERMAKING.COM

https://splintermaking.com/

The content is spare right now but I am working on it. My tools are rusty and so are my web skills. I hope to knock some of the rust off over time. Join me for woodworking fun.

RE: Splintermaking.com - EricU - 11-26-2017

what is there looks nice, Jim

RE: Splintermaking.com - C. in Indy - 11-26-2017

Agreed, this looks good!

Chris

RE: Splintermaking.com - hbmcc - 11-26-2017

Your page looks great, so far!

So, after all the PB hassle, how safe is your new home? I have never been comfortable putting a ton of time into a digital page that seemed more transient than warts.

RE: Splintermaking.com - JimReed@Tallahassee - 11-26-2017

Thanks for all the kind words. I hope to ramp up the content. This is not my first attempt but I am pretty comfortable because all the back end software and hardware support is done by the host. All I do is pay the bills and build content. Things have gotten better since my early efforts.

RE: Splintermaking.com - Cloudy - 11-27-2017

Cool job! Will continue visits!

RE: Splintermaking.com - DaveParkis - 11-29-2017

Great site, Jim. Please keep it up. I'll be sharing the site with the folks in my hand tool group.

RE: Splintermaking.com - BaileyNo5 - 11-29-2017

Dang, that looks downright professional! Good job.

RE: Splintermaking.com - JimReed@Tallahassee - 11-30-2017

I appreciate all of the kind words. Now I need to post more eye candy.

RE: Splintermaking.com - Martin S. - 12-06-2017

Jim, nice website. Can you make the pics a little bigger?

I wanted to be able to see the details of the sewing box, but when I clicked on the pics, they did not enlarge.

Any way to make all your pics just a little larger?